Intersand Ecolife is 100% natural and 100% biodegradable, purrrfect for today’s environmentally conscious cat lovers. We all like to do our bit for the environment. With this in mind, Intersand
Did you know cats can lower stress and anxiety which in turn can lead to many health benefits?
Research by Washington State University suggests as little as 10 minutes playing with a cat or dog can lower stress levels. The 2020 PAW report by animal charity PDSA found that 94% of pet owners said that owning a pet makes them happy, with 86% reporting that it improved their mental health.
Tell us how your cat makes your house a home and you could be in with a chance to win Intersand Clumping Cat litter for your kitty! Visit our Facebook or Instagram pages and comment on the competition post to enter.
With TRIPLE ACTION – an affordable premium clumping litter that delivers quality with no compromises!
- Prevents unpleasant odours thanks to its unique formula and tiny blue granules.
- Extra-hard clumping makes it easy to scoop.
- Produces very little dust, which is better for you and your cat’s respiratory systems.
- Leaves no tracking, so your home will stay clean.
- Made with 100% pure, natural clay.
- Available in three fragrances: Baby Powder, Lavender and Norwegian Forest.
The promoter is BSB Products Ltd, whose registered office is Bancroft House, 10 Bancroft Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7RP.
- The Judge’s decision is final
- Prizes can only be dispatched to a UK postal addresses
- You may enter as many times as you like. Entry is free.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- No cash alternative or other alternative prize will be available on entrants’ request.
- Competition closes Tuesday 4th May
- BSB Products Ltd reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this competition implies acceptance of these rules
- Images submitted for the competition may be shared to our social media channels and websites. By entering you are giving permission for these images to be used.